|Home||Downloads||Products||About Us||Contact Us|
How to examine a strabismus patient?
Take good history including following points in consideration
At what age deviation was first noticed?
Whether it is contestant or intermittent?
Which eye usually deviated?
Whether diplopia is present?
Inspect for head tilt, chin up or down and face turn.
Inspect for fixation OD, OS or OUVisual Acuity without glasses with glasses
1. Head posture
· Head turn
· Face turn
2. Ocular Movements
4. Inter papillary distance
5. Near point of convergence
6. Near point of accommodation
7. Prism Bar Cover Test (PBCT) with glasses in place
8. Subjective measurement of deviation for distance by Maddox Rod with Prism Bar Cover Test
9. Subjective measurement of deviation for near with Maddox Wing
10. State of Binocular Vision
11. Fusional Amplitude
13. Diplopia Charting
14 Hess / Lee Charting
15. Force Duction Test
16 Force Generation Test
|Ophthalmology Surgeries Videos on YouTube|
Disclaimer | Copyright © 2008 squintmaster.com ,All Rights Reserved